SANDRA DUPUIS, B.SC.A, M.A.P.
M.A.P., National School of Public Administration, 2013
B. Sc. Management, (international Business, Marketing and Business Administration), HEC, 1998
LANGUAGES: French, English, Spanish and Arabic
- Acquired over twenty years of professional experience and valuable expertise in the preparation of proposals and management of international projects pertaining to a variety of sectors
- Knowledge of CIDA, ADB, World Bank, DFID and EBRDs’ procurement procedures.
- International development: logistic and project management, feasibility study, project description and planning
- Preparation of technical and financial proposals: Scope of work, methodology, work plan, work scheduling, resource planning, selection of consultants, partnering and sub-contracting, task description of proposed candidates, Gantt and Pert charts, budgeting, etc.
- Preparation of request for proposals and terms of references
- Marketing: brochures, flyers, business cards and web design;
- Human Resources: selection, recruiting, training, analysis and database classification, etc.
- Business plans
FORZA CONSULTATION, www.forzaconsultation.com, President, 2013 to date
Founded a consulting services firm offering support in project management, procurement management (proposal writing, training) and company management.
- Review of reports
- Business plans
- Preparation of prequalification documents
- Preparation of technical and financial proposal
- Preparation of terms of references
- Review and update of websites
P.A. MANAGEMENT INTERNATIONAL (CANADA) INC., 07/1996 to date
International Development Senior Consultant, 04/2017 to date
International Development Manager, 10/2003 – 09/2012
International Development Consultant, 06/1998 – 09/2003
- Responsible for the preparation of technical and financial proposals: scope of work, search and selection of candidates, search and selection for sub-contractors, task description of proposed candidates, Bar, Gantt and Pert charts, Presentation of proposal, preparation of the financial proposal, Methodology, Work plan, etc.
- Responsible for writing terms of references and the request for proposal for many projects
- Responsible for the contract review of some projects
- Responsible for the logistic and administration aspects of several projects. (Kuwait, Barbados, etc.)
- Responsible for the creation and the administration of the Web Site.
- Prepared over a hundred proposals for different countries and in a variety of sectors.
- Prepared and reviewed prequalification documents
- Contributed to obtaining over twenty international projects
- Reviewed and redesigned the company’s technical documents, brochures, flyers, business cards, etc.
- Hired and trained personnel
- Set up, reviewed and updated the website of the company as well as other companies (Gallery and Construction companies).
- Prepared business plans
- Responsible for the logistic and administration aspect of an M.E.W. training project. The firm received in Montreal, eleven candidates of the Ministry of water and electricity (M.E.W.) that had to undertake a months’ training.
- Responsible for a “Centre GP” training project. Our company invited the General Secretary of the ministry of plan and restructure for training with the “Centre GP”.
- Responsible for the review of reports for many international projects
- Responsible for the supervision of the Design and Implement of a National and Regional Information System on Standardisation for Caricom Regional Organisation for Standards and Quality in Barbados,
Accounts payable and receivable and accountant, 05/1997 – 07/1998
Human resources researcher and accounting clerk, 07/1996 – 05/1997
- Responsible for the search and selection of consultants for future international projects.
- Analysis and computerization of over a 1 500 curriculum vitae to facilitate the search and selection of candidates. Participated in the remodeling of the forms for our database of consultants on Microsoft Access.
- Accounting: codification, data entry (cash received/disbursed), financial statements, etc.
CONSULT DESIGN EXECUTION INC., Assistant Manager, 01/1996 – 06/1996